Develop your business with the PowerEdge T340 tower server. It is a reliable, easy to manage, and scalable one-socket server. The PowerEdge T340 helps you share and connect quickly across your organization to drive business results.
From work to home to the classroom, the PowerEdge T30 helps you improve access to information, simplify processes and do more in less time. Overcome the complexity of data and applications and get organized on a central server.
• Simplify by consolidating business information, images and videos stored on multiple media and media types in multiple locations, onto a single server with up to six hard drives.
• Eliminate misplaced and lost data, images and videos due to “sneaker-net” file sharing.
• Install anywhere with small mini-tower form factor and quiet, non-disruptive deskside acoustics.
Achieve more with greater efficiency and productivity for your small or home office. A server offers faster data transfers compared to external storage, cloud storage or email.
• Enhance collaboration by running applications, accessing data, and sharing information and files from any device.
• Attain better business-transaction response times with the latest generation of powerful multicore Intel® Xeon® processors and save time when moving or copying files between locations.
• Reduce or eliminate recurring costs of the Cloud by storing data and running applications on an in-house server
Take your business to the next level with built-in expandability and data security.
• Grow through time at your own pace with six hard drive bays providing extensive internal storage capacity.
• Attach external devices flexibly and easily with 10 USB ports
• Secure your data and files with software RAID and optional backup and restore solutions
-Processor 1 processor from the following: Intel® Xeon® E-2100 product family, Intel Pentium®, Intel Core i3®, Intel Celeron®
-Memory 4x DDR4 DIMM slots, supports UDIMMs, speeds up to 2666MT/s, 64GB max. supports registered ECC.
Internal controllers: PERC H730P, H330, HBA330 (non-RAID)
Software RAID: PERC S140
External HBAs: 12Gbps SAS HBA (non-RAID)
Boot Optimized Storage Subsystem: 2x M.2 240GB (RAID 1 or No RAID), 1x M.2 240GB (No RAID only)
-Drive bays: Up to 8 x 3.5” hot-pluggable bays (also supports 2.5” HDD in 3.5” hybrid drive carrier)
-Power supplies 2x Hot-Plug-Redundant 495W PSUs or Single Cabled 350W PSU
Form factor: Tower server
Chassis height: 430.3mm (16.94 in)
Chassis width: 218mm (8.58 in)
Chassis depth: 603 mm (23.7 in)
Note: These metrics do not include PSU handle, bezel, or tower foot
Chassis weight: 26 kg (55.67 lb.)
iDRAC9 with Lifecycle Controller
iDRAC RESTful API with Redfish
-Bezel: Optional security bezel
OpenManage Power Center
OpenManage Mobile (requires OM Enterprise or OM Essentials)
-Integrations and connections:
Microsoft® System Center
BMC Truesight (available from BMC)
Red Hat Ansible
Nagios Core & Nagios XI
Operations Manager i (OMi)
IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus
iDRAC Service Module
OpenManage Server Administrator
Dell EMC Repository Manager
Dell EMC System Update
Dell EMC Server Update Utility
Dell EMC Update Catalogs
Dell EMC RACADM CLI
TPM 1.2/2.0 optional
Cryptographically signed firmware
Silicon Root of Trust
System Lockdown (requires OpenManage Enterprise)
-I/O & ports:
2 X 1GbE LOM
Front Ports: 1x USB 3.0, 1x iDRAC micro USB 2.0 management port
Rear Ports: 2x USB 3.0, 4x USB 2.0, VGA, serial connector
Internal USB: 1x internal USB 3.0
4 x PCIe Slots:
1×8 Gen3 (x16 connector) FH/HL
1×8 Gen3 (x8 connector) FH/HL
1×4 Gen3 (x8 connector) FH/HL
1×1 Gen3 (x1 connector) FH/HL
-Supported operating systems:
Microsoft Windows Server® with Hyper-V
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux
SUSE® Linux Enterprise Server
-OEM-ready version available: From bezel to BIOS to packaging, your servers can look and feel as if they were designed and built by you.
-Recommended support: ProSupport Plus for critical systems or ProSupport for comprehensive hardware and software support for your PowerEdge solution. Consulting and deployment offerings are also available. Contact your Dell EMC representative today for more information.