The Duo Security (now part of Cisco) is a cloud-based security platform that protects access to all applications, for any user and device, from anywhere. Duo is designed to be both easy to use and deploy while providing complete endpoint visibility and control. Duo verifies users’ identities with strong multi-factor authentication (MFA). Paired with deep insights into your users’ devices, Duo gives you the policies and control you need to limit access based on endpoint or user risk. Users get a consistent login experience with Duo’s single signon (SSO) that delivers centralized access to both on-premises and cloud applications.
With Duo, you can protect against compromised credentials and risky devices, as well as unwanted access to your applications and data. This combination of user and device trust builds a strong foundation for a zero-trust security model.
Duo helps organizations:
⬤ Reduce compromised credential and device risk
⬤ Reduce time to security
⬤ Increase visibility and granular control
⬤ Save time and costs, centralize access security
Solutions that Duo provides:
– Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) : Confirm user identities in a snap.
– Device Trust: Monitor the health of managed and unmanaged devices.
– Adaptive Access Policies : Set adaptive security policies tailored for your business.
– Remote Access : Secure remote access without a device agent.
– Single Sign-On (SSO) : Provide security-backed user-friendly SSO.